Saturday 13 July 2013

New Fabrics


Last week I found a website with wonderful fabrics! It was very hard to choose but I ended up with 10 new fabrics. I tried to buy matching colors, but this is so difficult to do via the internet. I really like the combination of red and pink and I wanted some materials in those colors, when you order via the internet it is always a surprise until you actually get in in your mailbox, but I think I nailed it!
Also the blue and green colored fabrics will add some nice variety to my collection! I am especially in love with the bird prints, they are wonderfully detailed and so pretty in colour!

Today we went shopping to get some needed items for the house, but tomorrow I will have enough time to work with these fabrics!!







1 comment:

  1. Those are pretty and cute! I love how you combine Chinese style prints with toile de jouy and roses :)

    ReplyDelete