Wednesday 9 April 2014

A new chapter

Here is a little preview of what is to come to the shop soon. I have been wanting to add jewelry to the shop for a long time now, but I never had the time and means to get started. Lately I have been investing money in materials and tools. Now I also actually have the time to work on new pieces as well! This is a great new thing to work on. Today I got some materials together and made my very first pair of earrings. They where ment for a friend that is leaving, so I gave them away the same day. But I find it a good start! There are still some points I need to work on, but overall it is just a lot of fun! 




Jewelry: soon to come to Vallon des Trésors


5 comments:

  1. I think they look great! Especially for a first try! I love the colours as well. Aqua colours are my favorite! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dainty, delicate and feminine. I love them. Jewelry does take some time, but so does any kind of art, unless you have been doing it for years and it is just second nature. Kind of like my mom when she crochets. I swear she can do it with her eyes closed she has done it for so many years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely! I agree the colors work really well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked those very much. :) Congrats on getting started and having the time to make great creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to make jewelry but my eyes and hands can't handle the small parts! They look so pretty! Coming from Etsy blogging team www.marketsofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete