Friday 21 November 2014

Special Feature Friday: Koelnschaetze

Edition 42


To stay into the holiday spirit I would like to feature another shop with holiday items. Koelnschaetze is a shop on Etsy selling table decorations. I know for many people who love to throw dinner parties, table decoration is just as important as the meal itself, and the preparations for a party often start weeks in advance. With the holiday season it is always a good idea to start early, and put extra care in a festive table. 


Koelnschaetze is the shop to go to, not only for holiday decorations, but also for decorations for weddings. Though I must say I find the decorations in this shop suitable for many different themes.



This beautiful centerpiece is a different take on setting a table. It is a real eye-catcher and the little scene in the middle of the gate gives a wonderful feeling of Christmas. 


I am stunned by the detail in this piece, it is gorgeous! Shaped like a pine tree, one can find the most wonderful wood animals among the trees. This will work well as a centerpiece on a table or a decoration on a dressoir. I can imagine this will also work as a replacement for a Christmas tree for people with limited space or a limited budget. 


3 comments:

  1. I love the intricacy of her table centerpieces! and it is perfect for this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love Christmas decorations!

    ReplyDelete