Friday 19 July 2013

Special feature Friday: TeaHeritage

Edition 1

From now on every Friday I will feature an Etsy shop that I like in my blog, one of witch I think it would be worth to have a look at. After all, there are so many shops that deserve more attention!

This week I ran into a shop called TeaHeritage, if you love tea like I do you will certainly appreciate it!
The seller makes personalized tea bags, they are wonderful for if you are organizing a high tea, or if you like to surprise your guests with something different.

The tea bags come in different shapes, and the tag will be in sinc with the theme of the bag.
This seller has a great eye for detail, and she ships worldwide!

The tea comes in different flavors, so there will be something for everyones taste!


No comments:

Post a Comment