Wednesday 28 May 2014

A new chapter, part 2

In April I wrote about my plans to introduce jewelry to Vallon des Trésors. Yesterday I had my day off from work and I decided to use this day to make this a reality. I am very proud to have these online, and I would like to show you two of my favorites!





The pink beads on these earrings are made of cherry quartz, they are topped off with a blue glass Czech bead. The two colors really compliment each other! the gold spacer beads and the earhooks are gold plated brass.



With the cultivated sweet water pearls and the golden plated connector these earrings are elaborate, yet not too big. The connector is decorated with flowers and swirls. They are real eye catchers!


These are just two examples of what can be found at Vallon des Trésors at the moment, and I hope you will all take some time to come around and have a look at the other pairs yourself!

3 comments: