Thursday 14 November 2013

Special Feature Friday: NozomiCrafts

Edition 12

It has been a while! The last couple of weeks have been very busy. A good time for me because I made a few sales in the shop, and I had a large order for a friend.

Last time I wrote about a shop that sells mori styled clothes. This week I am going to stick to the kawaii a bit. A while back I came across a shop that sells needle velted items.
Of course these are all made by the owner of the shop herself! Witch makes them extra special.
The shop is called NozomiCrafts and has been opened since August 2011.

In the shop one can find wood animals, but also little cakes and macarons and adorable necklaces.
I am a absolute fan of these wonderful and adorable creatures!




This handmade jewelry is adorable, and I think it would fit in great with the cute Japanese styles like mori and lolita. It is great in detail as well!

All together this collection is very whimsical! The soft colors make the jewelry also usable for other clothing styles. All these pieces are unique and I think they are great eye catchers.


As you may know, I am a bird lover, and this owl has truly stole my heart. It is so cute in his little nest, he must be very cozy indeed!

The prices for all these items are great, I can imagine a lot of work goes in them, but they are very affordable! And, as said before, you will have a truly unique item!

I would advise you to go and visit the shop, because there are so much more wonderful items to see!
It was really hard to choose the two pictures, since they are all so wonderful!


No comments:

Post a Comment