Saturday 19 October 2013

Special feature Friday (on Saturday)

Edition 11

The last week has been extremely busy and as a result I did not get to write the Special Feature Friday for 2 weeks.
So this week we will have to do with a Special Feature Saturday.

Cold weather is coming up so I was browsing for some knitwear. Wilst browsing I came across a shop called Deadly Mori Girl I have a huge weakness for this style, it is cute just like I find lolita cute but not as over the top, and easier to wear in every day live. The styles are quite different but yet these two styles can be mixed very well! And one could still work with a lot of lace in the outfit, and of course, for me there is never too much lace.

This shop has many lovely clothing items perfect for Mori style, the light colors, knitwear, folksy lacy type of clothes.

 I am not a fan of green, but I love this teint of green,
  especially with the lace this makes a great piece!



The items look well made and very detailed! The materials used seem of a very high quality, with beautiful lace. This style is certainly great for this time of year as well. 
The only thing I would want to say about this shop is that I hope they will come with more items in the future, this shop has potential and I think there should be so much more!


I love this cardigan, the color is so pretty and it looks very soft and comfortable.


1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    I love this shop you have featured and the Pearl shop too :)

    My Daughter would love to live in France, she went to school there for a couple of terms and now is working in the wine industry :)

    Have a lovely day, cheers, T. :)

    ReplyDelete