Friday 4 October 2013

Special Feature Friday: French Baguette

Edition 10

I can't believe it is edition 10 already! There are so many lovely shops to choose from on Etsy!
Usually I search for a while before I decide witch shop to feature, but this time I found a shop real quick.
I love vintage and antiques and we all know that a great country to shop for unique pieces is France.

This week was my anniversary of my first year in France! unfortunately I did not get to see as many antique markets as I would have hoped for. But I did find this shop on Etsy.

It is called French Baguette and filled with lovely mainly French vintage items.



                           Isn't this just great? I can picture it in the most wonderful country kitchen!

Browsing trough this shop makes me wish I had a huge kitchen, I want it all! Wonderful enamel coffee and teapots, the cutest cups, ceramic container and plates, I could go on because there is way more.
They all breath that atmosphere of a wonderful warm kitchen with a delicious meal is cooking on the stove and cookies in the oven. Really, yet again I get hungry writing this blog!


Lets not forget about the tins, I just love vintage tins.


Of course this shop also sells items that are not kitchen related, but I would really suggest you go and check them out yourself. I think there are great things to be found for the collectors! 

1 comment:

  1. I love tins! If I had the room, I'd collect them. I think of them like little treasure boxes. =0)

    ReplyDelete