Thursday 20 June 2013

It is never too early for Christmas


Or that is my opinion at least! I usually start with Christmas items in August, and then I will make gifts and decorations for the house, when they are done I put them away until it is time to get out the lights and the tree.

This year I have decided I wanted to start a bit early, I would love to have a Christmas collection for the shop, but of course our house needs some extra decorations as well.
Because we moved last year I had to leave most of my decorations in storage in the Netherlands, and even though we had some really nice Christmas bits, there was a lot I missed.

For now I have started with a pillow case, with a star of different prints.
Christmas quilting fabrics are some of my favorite types of fabric's to shop for, whether it is for a gift or for myself, or as it is now, for the shop. It seems I have to go shopping soon, and get some new fabric's to freshen up the collection!






No comments:

Post a Comment