Thursday 1 August 2013

Special Feature Friday: My Secret Cravings

Edition 3

This week I found this shop that made me feel very very hungry, not very weird because it is called My Secret Cravings and one thing is for sure, their items look delicious!

However, they are not for eating! The items in this shop are mostly made of polymere clay, and they are shaped in the most delicious foods we can imagine; Macarons, Ice creams,  Cookies or even a croissant with an egg or a nice cup of coffee! these items can be used as decoration, I can imagine they would be great for dolls houses. But some of them come as necklaces or earrings.
The miniature food is so detailed, I am quite amazed by it.

This shop is adorable! This shopowner also sells fabric covered button ponytail holders, wedding cake toppers and necklaces with owl pendants. I would say that checking out her shop is really worth it!


No comments:

Post a Comment