Friday 16 August 2013

Special Feature Friday: Millionbells

Edition 5

Earlier this week we finally went on our holiday, it is wonderful to meet up with family again!

However I nearly forgot about the Special Feature Friday, but luckily I remembered right in time.

Lately I have been looking at a lot of crochet patterns, at this moment I have not yet learned how to crochet but the patterns available are so incredibly cute! It is just a matter of time before my first try.
I hope to find a knitting and crochet shop this holiday so I can buy some supplies.

So this week I will feature Millionbells I have seen her a couple of times before on Etsy, this shop owner designs crochet patterns and after payment you will receive a PDF with instructions on how to make them.
The patterns are really cute, there are patterns for plush toy's but also for hot water bottles and egg cozy's.
(because the only thing to make a Sunday morning breakfast better is a cute egg cozy on you fresh warm egg)

The patterns are available in Dutch and English!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Aisha !

    Thank you for featuring my crochet pattern shop.

    How nice you want to try some knit and crochet, but I must warn you, once you've started you won't be able to stop, it's so addictive ! :-D
    I hope you will find some nice supplies in the Netherlands to start your crochet (or knit) !

    Marjan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww she has the sweetest patterns!

    ReplyDelete