Friday 10 January 2014

Special Feature Friday: Barefoot Maiden

Edition 16

A long time ago I discovered the Barefoot Maiden shop. At the time my hair was still very long and I decided I wanted to give myself a pair of her hairsticks for my birthday.


It was a great decision, as it turned out she was very friendly and once the custom made hairsticks arrived I fell in love with them!


Barefoot Maiden makes gemstone hair jewelry, mostly in the shape of hairsticks.

Her hairsticks are strong, durable and most important: beautiful.
It really does feel like jewelry for the hair, instead of a everyday accessory. 





These hairsticks are hand crafted and have a luxurious look. They can keep up the longest hair in a way that will not cause any damage to the hair! 


Barefoot Maiden uses mostly earthly colors and natural materials, like wood and gemstone. It is possible to buy via her Etsy shop,but there is also a website worth visiting. We can not only find hairsticks in the shop, but also earrings and on the website there is a great collection of necklaces. All in the same style!







Especially for the people interested in hairsticks I would recommend you have a look in her shop, Barefoot Maiden has very kindly given a coupon discount code for the readers of this blog:


blogcode15 


This code is valid until a month after this blog was written, and gives you a 15% discount on the items from her Etsy shop and website.


Meanwhile I cant wait until my hair has gained length, so I can use the pair of hairsticks again made by Barefoot Maiden!

No comments:

Post a Comment