Wednesday 5 March 2014

It has been a while

At the end of January I started to feel a little overwhelmed with everything going on in my life.
There are 3 things that need a lot of time and attention: learning French, looking for a job and the Etsy shop. At a certain point I felt like I could not do any of them properly.

It took a little time, but I decided I would have to put one of these on hold. Naturally that had to become the Etsy shop, as the other 2 where way to important to put on hold, and also, finding a job would solve any problem immediately.

So, in February I did nothing for she shop, it gave me a lot of time to focus on the other 2 things, and even though I did not yet find a job, I do feel I am close to doing so. Also the French language has really progressed, I took a test last Monday at school and I can go to the next stage.

By ignoring the shop, I also had to put blogger aside, and therefore there have not been any posts in February. Now it is March, and I have decided to spend some more time on the shop again.
Still not as much as before, but I can take some hours a week to make new items and promote my shop and other shops.

Before I go, I would like to show this little elephant. It is a hand-carved Bali bead, made of bone.
He sits on a ketylo hair stick and I think he is absolutely adorable. There is also a version available with a rabbit and a frog!


No comments:

Post a Comment