Friday 14 March 2014

Special Feature Friday: Jen's Closet

Edition 20

Jen's Closet is a vintage shop on Etsy with a big range of vintage items to offer. When entering the shop the first thing I noticed is the great diversity in home decor, accessories china and glass-work.
This shop has over 1500 items and this makes it a lovely shop to brows through, I took my time to look around and found many wonderful things I would love to see on my own shelves.

Don't we all have memories of our childhood, of our grand parents and all the little things in their house. We only have to see a picture of that old biscuit tin and we are taken right back to the table, where we got tea and a biscuit when visiting. It is a wonderful thing to browse trough a shop or market and just be taken back instantly to wonderful memories.

Here are some items from Jen's shop that I like in particular.



These little forks remind me of a set of forks that my grandmother used to have, it is a long time ago since I last saw them but I do remember the handle with the pattern on it. I can almost see them on the table, when everyone gathered for a birthday.



This must be the most fancy cup I have ever seen! it has legs! And the way the handle is turned makes this cup unique. I adore the decoration on it, as I am a big fan of this kind flower decor.


Another item that reminds me of my grandmother, I am sure she would have loved this brooch!

I would like to show more, but there are so many great items to be found in Jen's shop, I suggest you go and have a look for yourself!

Jen is very kind to us, and offers a 10% discount code, the code has no expiration date:

SUNDAY2011






7 comments:

  1. How nice! Thank you so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Jen, I enjoyed browsing trough your shop!

      Delete
  2. I love the cup! If it were not super valuable I would put a little plant in it and line my house with them.
    http://www.melissasjewelryandgems.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Memories of yesteryear....love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cup is lovely!
    Nice feature, Visiting from All About BlogSpot.

    ReplyDelete